- If I am not pre-registered and won't arrive until Wednesday, where do I go?
You will come to the Mobile Convention Center and register at McRae’s booth on Wednesday morning beginning at 7:00 a.m. You must be registered for the conference to attend any hands-on workshops Wednesday-Friday.
- Will there be food at the MCC?
Coffee will be available in the Registration Lobby and Battle House Prefunction area on Wednesday from 7:00-8:30 a.m.; and Thursday-Friday from 7:30-8:30 a.m. There will also be an afternoon snack break on Thursday from 2:30-3:00 p.m.
A Concession Stand, along with Newk's Eatery, will be available on the concourse and lower levels of the Exhibit Hall.
- Where are the concurrent sessions held?
The one-hour concurrent sessions are being held on the Concourse and Lower Levels of the MCC.
- Where are the hands-on workshops being held?
Hands-on workshops are being held at the Battle House Hotel.
- The presenter ran out of handouts in the meeting I was just in, where do I get one?
If the presenter gave us their handouts on disk or by email, they will be posted on the AETC Website at http://alabamaetc.com, under 2020 AETC Session Handouts, as well as on the conference app. We will continue to post handouts as we receive them from the presenters.
Call McRae at 866-678-2382. Deadline for refunds is May 20. There is a $10 fee for cancellations. No refunds will be given after this time.
- Can I go into just one session without a badge?
No, you must be registered.
- Can I go into the Exhibit Hall without registering for the conference?
Yes, there is a $15 fee for an Exhibits Only pass.
- Can I go in with my husband/wife, etc.?
Yes, but you must also be registered for the conference.
- Can I take my child in with me?
AETC is a professional development opportunity for educators. No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to attend the conference sessions or enter the Exhibit Hall. Please be respectful of your fellow participants, as well as the presenters and make other arrangements for your children and pets.
- How much are the hands-on workshops?
There is no charge for the hands-on workshops.
- Can I register just to attend one day?
No, we only have a full conference registration fee this year.
- Will free parking be available to participants?
Parking is available in many parking decks around the MCC.